Friday, April 29, 2005

I should stop myself from thinking too much. The mind can indulge in hide-and-seek within this continuum. Beyond that? A vacuum awaits. I need to make a conscious decision. Something must be done so that nothing is done to upset the equilibirum.

Lunch consisted of an egg prata and a roti jalah. While the obvious preference was for the former, I was tucking into the roti jalah so that I would end my meal with the egg prata. Consuming the roti jalah did not translate into an inclination towards it. Rather, the reverse was true. It was my zeal for the egg prata that led to the initial consumption of the roti jalah. A vicious cycle ensued.

I think I've just upped the crank factor. Heh.

1 Comments:

Blogger Leion said...

I am here
this is a good post
you should REREAD what you wrote here.

11:40 PM, May 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home