Sunday, April 24, 2005

A Poem for Mich (from Del)

A Poem Written for Mich (Copyright of Mich)

Michelle...

a name that rolls off the tip of my tongue

from its residence in my heart

euphonious resonance that it is

reverberating within

touching me ever so often

a name that brings

sweet sweet honey to my soul

like being lost in a field full of flavoured flowers

immersed in the beauty of it all

Miracle of creation

angels rejoice

the day u were birthed

designed by God above

set on earth to radiate

love warmth joy

to those fortunate enough

to be stringed delicately to your sunlit countenance

Oh blessed man that I am

that fate has crossed our paths together

that I can receive with open arms

your showers of dedication

giving me hope

in this sometimes dark world that we share.

Nothing much I can do

save to accept your gift with grateful smiles

and to be as true to u

as u have to me

all the days of my life

and forever more.

--Del

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home