Thursday, May 12, 2005

#5

#1: [Good] Discovered "Collide" sitting pretty at 18th position on the Perfect 10's Top 20 List. It's heading up the charts.

#2: [Bad] MF has done it yet again. She'd concocted a web of deceit to lure YL away from me. It's been 5 months. YL and I are still waging a cold war, namely due to my pride. Betrayal guarantees immediate elimination from my list of friends. YL had taken me too much for granted. Little did she know that I've simply a high level of tolerance for crap. MF was the catalyst. Lately, YL's been attempting at small talk, but I've ignored her. Hypocrisy had/has never been my forte. -shrugs- I've ascertained that she's puzzled with my drastic change in attitude towards her. In a morbid way, I'm gratified. Although there are many whom I hold close to my heart, nobody is indispensible. Once the line has been crossed, you're on the way to the Land of No Returns.

#3 MF has done it yet again. She'd concocted a web of deceit to lure YL away from me earlier on. Today, she's gone on to stage her own dramatic soliloquy. While invigilating KF's class, YL discovered to her horror that a pupil was down with chicken pox. Compounding the fear of infection was her pregnancy. Yes, shingles may have a devastating effect, but does it warrant an overture of wails & shrieks....at work? That was what she did. With an accusing finger poitnted at KF, MF sobbed uncontrollably and wailed that KF had witheld the vital information on purpose. KF was apparently riled at being maligned. Swaying as her tears fell, MF had to be supported by LL. Drama Queen. Bah!

#4: ---too tired for #4--- This will be edited in the hours/days to come.
=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home