Wednesday, May 18, 2005

The A-Z Guide of Mich's Cognitive Cycle

Project Cognitive Cycle
(a) Something must be done.
(b) I'm hesitant.
(c) I do not know.
(d) Why?
(e) I'm afraid.
(f) Self-reproach: COWARD!
(g) -sheepishly admits-
(h) What is the right thing to do?
(i) What is 'right' anyway?
(j) Who decides what is 'right' and what is 'wrong'?
(k) Why?
(l) To conform?
(m) A lighter conscience?
(n) Deflecting responsibility?
(o) I know I have to.
(p) I know I must.
(q) I'm afraid of the unventured.
(r) The unknown resultant.
(s) Why?
(t) Maintain status quo (repeat ad nauseum)
(u) Escapism.
(v) Perhaps.
(w) What if it doesn't even matter?
(x) What's really stopping me?
(y) Fear? Apprehension? Pride?
(z) Something must be done......yes....I know.....
.
.
.
(a) Something must be done.
(b) I'm hesitant.
(c) I do not know.
(d) Why?
(e) I'm afraid..
.
.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home