Monday, May 30, 2005

Banter with Kr

Mood: Sensitive

The following is part of my conversation with Kr on the phone:

Kr: I cannot do anything. Or maybe I'm too ultra sensitive.
Me: Me too. Both of us are.
Kr: Uh huh...I wonder why.
Me: You know why? Coz it matters too much to both of us. Do you feel like you need to do something desperately?
Kr: But there's nothing I can do...
Me: And yet, you are subconsciously procrastinating
Kr: uh huh
Me: Coz deep down inside you know it's not what you want to do, but you have to do it, whether you like it or not.
Kr: Uh huh, I guess you're spot on.
Me: Do you realise we're in a parallel situation? What are you going to do about yours?
Kr: Something. And you?
Me: Well, something too.
Kr: Maybe nothing. We'll see.
Me: Perhaps. Perhaps. It all comes to naught, anyway.
Kr: A big fat zero.
Me: Zilch isn't exactly my favourite figure.
Kr: Ah well, good luck to you.
Me: Same to you, man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home