Monday, May 02, 2005

For You

I'm just a click away from you. You pop up a message. I reply. We chuckle. We joke. I think. You think. Yet, this isn't exactly real. We're virtually connected, in space, in time, but not in reality. When you've something on your mind, I listen. My mission is not to solve your problems. It is not my business nor am I in the position to do so. What you have at hand, you know it best. Neither can I dictate that you divulge everything. As mentioned, that is your personal issue you have to grapple within yourself. Only you can unlock your chains of torment. When, where, how, why -- only time will tell.

In this blurred continuum of what's real and what's not, the blatant truth is, any existing problem is real. I want to help you, in whatever possible way you allow me to. You control the gameplan. Perhaps "help" is a wrong word to utilise. I want to listen to you and know that your next step is inching towards a better day. As with anyone who crosses my path, it always saddens me when someone's skies are grey.

Your persona may not be real. Your words may not be literal. It doesn't matter. One thing is evident though - I just want to see someone else being a little happier, having one more smile in this world. And right now, I want to see that person in you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home