Friday, May 13, 2005

I, Nose.

Finally, I've succumbed to the Nose.With some incomprehensible scribbles, the doctor issued me a medical certificate. Here's my day of Nothing:

5am : Woke up feeling groggy
5.30am: The Nose started its own marathon. The Throat seized the opportunity to compete.
6am : Stepped out of shower. Sneezed my way through 2 packs of tissues.
6.10am: Read the previous day's papers & downed a glass of warm milk.
6.50am: Called the General Office. Went back to bed.
3pm : Jolted up from sleep. Had lunch comprising of rice, curry chicken, fishcake, egg & sambal kangkong.
4pm : Sweltering heat brought on another trip to the shower.
5pm : Went to the clinic. Apparently, this wasn't my lucky day. It was closed.
5.30pm: After combing the area, all SIX clinics were closed. Drats. Bought 8 days.
6.30pm: Went to the doctor's again.To my relief,it wasn't closed. Dr Ong wasn't in. Dr "Sissy" Leong was.Urgh.
7pm : Finally home with the essential Paper.
7.05pm: Here I am. Voila~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home