Thursday, May 12, 2005

If

Word of the Day: If
  • IF I hadn't been caught in the rain, I wouldn't be facing this screen with a river in my nose.
  • IF I had known I'd be caught in the rain, I would not have dragged myself to work despite feeling worse than crap.
  • IF I hadn't slept late despite being ill, I would not feel as horrid as I do now.
  • IF a picture paints a thousand words then why can't I paint you? -- song
  • IF I weren't an extremist & perfectionist, perhaps life would be simpler.
  • IF life were simple, what experiences can I speak of, having nothing but drones day in and day out?
  • IF I could do something, I would.
  • IF I knew everything, I wouldn't be pondering about the various forking avenues...
Would I?

1 Comments:

Blogger Dank said...

"If", one of Dank's favourite words... that, and "you".

2:00 AM, May 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home