Thursday, May 05, 2005

Kerching!

My enchantment with pain continues. Retail therapy proved to be futile today. In an hour, I'd spent over two hundred dollars. What else but mindless purchases of shoes & clothes? Listless swiping of the card provided instant gratification, if only for a moment. It's always for a moment. As senseless as it sounds, my emotional diarrhoea gravitates to a centripetal force - The Moment. Live for the moment. Seize the moment.

Pick Your Moment:
The Moment Factory (basically a timeline of events)
Moment By Moment : Hymn
From Dictionary.com: Definition
Moment of Silence: Remembering The Iraq War (inclusive of a real-time counter of the dead)
Moment's Notice Travel: Escapism from daily nuances
Capture the Moment: The Pulitzer Prize Photographs
This Perfect Moment's gone.....literally.
The Perfect Moment: Sermon
.
.
Perfect Moment: Mary Griffin
( Lyrics or Mp3 sample )

This is my moment. This is my perfect moment with you.

I need to stop dwelling on words, instances, moments. I need to but perhaps I may not want to. I may not want to but perhaps I need to. Mangled mind with mangled words.

I must not succumb to the knee-jerk recluse. Shrouding escapism, be gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home