Thursday, May 19, 2005

When We Are In Love

Thanks to {-^_^-} who had forwarded this cheesy yet poignant flow of thoughts.

BOY: I saw her today
GIRL: I saw him today

BOY: It seems like it's been forever
GIRL: I wonder if he still cares

BOY: She looks better than before
GIRL: I couldn't stop staring at him

BOY: I asked her how things were going
GIRL: I asked about his new girlfriend

BOY: I'd choose her over any girl im with
GIRL: He's probably really happy right now

BOY: I couldn't look at her without starting to cry
GIRL: He couldn't even look at me

BOY: I told her I miss her
GIRL: He doesn't mean it

BOY: I meant it
GIRL: He didn't mean it

BOY: I love her
GIRL: He loves his new girlfriend

BOY: I held her for the last time
GIRL: He gave me a friendly hug

BOY: Then I went home and cried
GIRL: Then I went home and cried

BOY: I lost her
GIRL: I still love him

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home