Sunday, July 10, 2005

Melon Collie

Enter a myriad of cascading emotions. Whirling within the spirals of logic, a voice yearns to be heard. Whisper in my ears. Tell me what this is all about. Extend a semblance of tangible grasps, for the current clutching of straws is futile. Guileless fancies frittered away. Questions arise. Guide me in the nuances of life. Irreversible intersections recur over time. I question their compounded significance.

An empty hollow. I feel it. The echoes reverberate, revolving in that vast vacuum. Conjure a kaleidoscope of flippant images. Imaginary yet surreal. Entice me. Immerse me in the succulent colours of life. There is a need to relish the moments. Take time to smell the flowers. Swoop me from rehearsed rut. I want to indulge with opulent deliberation and anticipation. Furrow is to be forsaken. Dip your brush and streak sharded rainbows. Provide this window, a personal haven of discarded facades.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home