Tuesday, July 05, 2005

mid-life crisis

I suspect a mid-life crisis lurks in the shadows, pouncing on me when my guard is down.

Lately,or rather, in the month of June, I've been jostled out of my comfort zone with a string of activities (or at least, attempts) which normally do not catch my fancy.....
- attempting to strum the guitar (hopefully yamaha will fit my schedule next year)
- checked out yamaha's drum classes
- bought a load of Elle gymwear (have not exercised in a decade!)
- baked chocolate chip cookies (it was a 4 hour ordeal but the product was yummy~)
- wanted to enrol in driving / biking lessons (efforts nullified with my aforementioned red-green deficiency)
- considered cable-skiing (yes, i know i've hydrophobia and can't swim >.< )
- intensive clubbing / pubbing within the last week of the hols and over this weekend
- Researching with crystal on dancing schools which offer salsa courses
- considering other professional avenues

There's an inexplicable desire for radical changes.
Premature midlife crisis? Perhaps. --sigh--

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home