Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Days of Mich's Life

PSLE marking (Day One):
Burdened with a fever, coughing my lungs out and nursing a cold from yesterday, I dragged myself to work despite having a medical certificate. [Triumphant declaration: I survived!] However, it poured again at 5.10pm.

Fryday plans:
Probably meeting James or WY or Nur for dinner or nobody at all. It will depend on my mood. It is Del's turn to treat me to dinner this month. (Odd months: Mich's treat / Even months: Del's treat) However, he's unavailable this Fryday. Therefore, after dinner with James or WY or Nur, Mich will scuttle off and is most likely to be found at a drinking hole, probably by herself, on Fryday.

Meanwhile, PSLE marking Day Two lies ahead tomorrow! Seven cups of tea today kept me awake and brought on the usual migraine. More tea, less rain!
=chants & crosses fingers=

1 Comments:

Blogger Dank said...

If Mich is still ill on Fryday, Horses & Riddles would strongly recommend Mich to refrain from drinking on Fryday.

Get well soon!

5:23 AM, October 19, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home