Monday, October 10, 2005

Into the Blue

Basking in the sun, her tresses soak up the delectable breeze. A head of curls cascading buoyantly in accordance. Striding forward confidently, a smirk on her face is all she wears. A stretch of ripples in abundance, lavishly lapping against the grainy shore. A burst of blue explodes onto the scene. Aquamarine hips gyrating with each step, Jessica Alba makes her entrance.

Right.

You wish.

A burst of blue exploded in my hand. Trickling richly, my blue whiteboard marker had erupted at its tip in glorious splendour. Spellbound pupils gasped as the royal colour palmed me. Turquoise, teal, aquamarine, sapphire, cyan, navy , my usual shades of choice, swept over by the raging colour. My nondescript beige skirt fell into the mercy of Picasso's playful felicity.

And so, I'm feeling blue indeed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dank said...

Cool... Blue!
Glad school's fun for you too!
=)

11:23 PM, October 10, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home