Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Music To My Ears? Perhaps. Perhaps Not.

Music Coordinator, that's what I'll slip into next year. A promotion when I'd least expected it. After rejecting the position of Art Coordinator twice, another position sweeps up with a gust in my face.

I love guiding children along life's paths. My passion is in English, Literature & History. Music is my life. The Arts are my hands and feet. My heart's with the orphaned, elderly & abandoned. I'd wanted to start a new CCA next year. Its focus is to increase the awareness towards the unfortunate among the privileged kids of my institution. The poor and unfortunate has always been a bane of society - tucked away in a corner, unseen & unheard till the occasion deems it fit.

With the added responsibility in 2006, can my plan proceed? Would I have to shelve the carving of this CCA?
-sigh-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home