Friday, November 04, 2005

My 'Twin'

Deepavali (Tuesday 1 Nov)

Woke up uber late. Jumped out of bed and pulled an outfit that did not require any ironing. Needing something to perk up my day, I chose my yellow Mango top & threw on my Levi's 593 Super Super Low jeans (at least that is what's printed on the tag.)

All ready to go out at 1pm. Niggling apprehension about the jeans (maybe I should change my top....-glances at watch- Nope, too late!) but left the house anyway. As the day wore out, my Levi's lived up to its label and it was Super Super Low indeed. I can only take comfort in gratitude that nothing peeked out from it.

Hey, Ma! Twins! This was freaky because we had no prior arrangement in donning the same colour. Not only were we decked in yellow, both of us wore Levi's AND they were of the same shade. Good grief!

Bushed by 10.30pm, we had to take a pic in our twin attire for memory's sake. Damage done to the wallet?
3 CDs (yes, i'm a CD freak. You ought to take a look at my literally overflowing CD collection at home.), 2 tops from Future State, 1 tube of Ettusais cleanser & 1 Chanel lipstick.

Me: Eh, why do I always spend a lot when I'm with you huh?
Vern: Yah hor....(giggles)

More damage to be done next month when we travel together!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home