Wednesday, December 14, 2005

=Gibberish=

I don't know what to write. What I want to write should not be written. What I do not write should be written. What is written is not what I want to write. That which is not written is what I want to write. Should I write what I want to write? Should I not write what I want to write? What would happen if I were to write the things I want to write about? What would happen if I do not write them down?

If you thought that was confusing, you're probably right about the state of confusion I am in. If you did not find that confusing, then perhaps you are confused about certain things yourself.

Follow me so far?

Simple Simon says, "Raise your hands." (audience raise their hands)
Simple Simon says, "Wiggle your fingers." (audience wiggle their fingers)
"Touch your nose" (some members of the audience do as they're told)
*Beep* (aforementioned members of the audience are booted out of the game.)

Are you lost?
Good.

If you were scratching your head to figure out its relevance to the earlier context, I would like to congratulate you. You're normal. If you were nodding your head in congruence, then I'm sorry to say that perhaps, an appointment with the psychiatrist tomorrow should be high on your agenda.

Please don't mind me. I'm just venting my pent-up frustrations here, where the letters and punctuation marks dance across the screen in synchronised harmony. Made a mistake? It's fine. Just hit <- backspace.

You don't know what you don't know because I am not telling you what you don't know. I know what you know because you know that I know. What I don't know is why you're acting like you don't know when you know that I know. What I don't know too is why I'm acting like you don't know when I know that you know.

So much for unhinged literacy. Words wasted in virtual space, carving nonsense out of a vacuum.

If you're wondering, I'm sober. 100% (GST included).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home