Thursday, December 01, 2005

Make a wish at 4am

It's past 4 and sleep eludes me.....

Fairy Godmother: Make a wish.
Me: Package 'Life' with a rewind, pause and forward function, please.

Fairy Godmother: It shall be done.
Me (waits in anticipation): Great!

Erstwhile, nothing happens.

Fairy Godmother (checks instruction manual of magic wand) : Disclaimer - Incompatible with "Life". Upgrade to Impossible.exe
Me: Fantastic.

I don't know what I have done.
I don't know if what I've done has caused an impact - minute or otherwise.
I don't know if it can be salvaged.
I don't know if naivete will emerge victorious.
I don't know how to go about recifying this.
I don't know if everything can remain the same as before.

I know that it is important.
I know that it means a lot to me.
I know that I cannot have my way all the time.
I know that something has happened.
I know that I'm sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home