Saturday, December 10, 2005

Something is happening. I know it. I can feel it. Something is not quite right. It wasn't right to begin with but two wrongs do not make a right. Right? Ha! =/

It's 3am. I'm sitting in front of this screen, staring into oblivion.

It's something that cannot be right. Yet, why does it continue? Why do I persist in doing things my way? I cling on to the shreds with gnashed teeth. Why? The stage of pretence has its actors prancing about, each performing his pantomime. Bound by confinements, feigning ignorance is the best way out. Or is it?

Something will happen if this persists. Subconsciously, it is something I may want to hang onto, despite certain constraints. Circumstances are not within my control. I am not stupid. Being fully aware of each step, grappling with this is difficult.

Throwing caution to the wind, eradication of guised notions is high on my current priority list.
I want to know. Let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home