Monday, February 20, 2006

Clap-To-Mania

~To: My Dear Reader

My ego's not exactly scaling the heights these days and you want to know why? Do you really want to know? This space isn't enough to tell.

My eyes rove around and they settle on something profoundly intriguing. I stare at this newfound stranger and I wonder if it is still the same. Reality check in the form of some reading material today. Finally, I had the time to dig out all the past issues and pored over the words that flittered across the crisp, white pages. My eyes narrowed, lips pursed and I tore out the pages drenched in colour. Subsequently, they found their new home in the bin. Having been kept in the dark, I'd fumbled, groped and flicked the switch. Wrong move. I didn't like what I saw.

Why? Sorry, Einstein's moved to a neighbourhood six feet under. That, in simple English, means that I have no answer. What do I look like, a soothsayer? Nay, my friend.

I am but a small speck. They are the stars that capture your attention and I drift inconspicuously in and out of your consciousness, grasping onto passing wisps which catch your fancy. Glittery numerato I do not possess, let alone panache.Bask in the glory while I figure which square inch on the wallpaper befits me best.

A river of nonsense. Enjoy the ride, Miss Ter. After all, you've taken me for one, haven't you?

~Love: Mich
P/S: Goodnight, sleep tight while I go pull the wool over my eyes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home