Sunday, March 19, 2006

Chronicles Of A Hot Babe

Wednesday
As mentioned earlier, James picked me up. East Coast was our destination. Boycotting my cousin's restaurant (sssh!), we preferred having barbecued sotong, satay, popiah and vegetables. To burn off the calories, we took a stroll along the beach. Following that, James took me for a spin. From East Coast, we passed the Tanah Merah Country Club, the SAF Ferry Terminal, the airport runways, a bunch of night cyclists and cruised through Changi. We stopped for a long chat at Bark Cafe and James sent me home at midnight.
Doc's Scribbles: Bodyaches and bloodshot eyes prevalent
Goodnight, James!
Thursday
Karaoke session lasting 4 hours. Dinner of simple fare at Simpang Bedok. Bedtime at 5am.
Doc's Scribbles: Can you feel the heat tonight?
Room K5
Friday
Shopping Escapade with Vern (again!). Roused at 8am. At Esprit, poor Vern was pounced upon by the transvestite salesperson at the cosmetic counter who created smoky eyes with a 3-in-1 liner with a few deft touches. We were sold. I began to feel woozy in the afternoon, and by 7pm, I felt hot (in the wrong way). We went to the nearest pharmacy and I bought a digital thermometer. True enough, my temperature read 38.3C. Nevertheless, we continued shopping after I'd popped a fever pill. The fever didn't dampen the spending spree which resulted in an Esprit camisole, an Esprit eyeliner, two skirts, a pair of shoes and The All-American Rejects CD. Upon reaching home, my temperature was 38.6C.
Doc's Scribbles: You need sleep!
The guinea pig with smoky eyes
It took us 5 shots to get it right without either party's face being cropped out of the picture.
By golly, it's the golliwogs!I want these.....
...and these too!

Saturday

I'm such a "hot" babe today! Woke up with shivers at 6.30am. Dozed off. Jolted at 8am. Drifted back to sleep. Stirred at 10am before dozing off again. Finally, I got off the bed at 1.30pm. My temperature hovered between 38C and 38.8C till evening. Currently, it reads 37.5C. Let's hope it remains that way.
Doc's Scribbles: Drink more water! Visit the loo more often! Contribute to Newater!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home