Sunday, March 12, 2006

Mich's Week

A peek into Mich's week thus far:

Monday
  • Dined with Rui.
  • Rui wanted a jacket, so off we went shopping & I spent an hour picking the right one.
Thursday
  • Lunched with Karen.
  • Joined the crowd at the Isetan Private Sale. It left me $150 poorer and a bagful of racerbacks/singlets.
Friday
  • Good news: Last day of the term. Yippee!
  • Bad news: Swimming carnival ended at 5.30pm. At the end of the day, I was among some of those who were soaking wet, thanks to some pupils who doused us unsuspectingly with a pail of water.
Saturday
  • Finally, retail therapy with none other than Vern.
  • My wallet was lighter with $300+ spent on an Esprit skirt, 2 Esprit camisoles, a Future State tube, a Future State singlet, a black laced skirt, a pair of capris from Forever21 and two halters from the Station.
  • Hunger got the better of me, and I put together a desperate late night supper of fish tofu & chicken. Not bad, considering the fact that I cannot cook for nuts. Heh.
Sunday
  • Wanted to catch Munich. Ended up watching I Not Stupid, Too instead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home