Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Happy 12 April!

Today's a hot date!

  1. Happy Birthday to my blog! - Yes, a year ago to this date, Mich started this blog.
  2. Happy Birthday to CZ - Celebrations in two hours' time.
  3. Happy Birthday to Uncle Thomas - A deacon at BB(FE)C, he's one of the uncles I have utmost respect for.
  4. Almost to this date a year ago was the day I got to know Daniel via his blog. -claps-
  5. The salaried civil servant receives his/her pay today!
  6. A Blessed Birthday to Kris - A freak accident occurred at the chalet which he had booked for his birthday celebrations. His face was burnt by the Flaming Waterfall. Doctors are uncertain about the extent of the damage till weeks later. By faith, I'm sure that God will heal him.
  7. A year and a half ago was the day I decided to terminate a choking friendship with the colleague who was once my best friend.

Does 12 April hold any significance for you?

Happy 12 April to all!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jaimie said...

April 12 is my sister's birthday!
Today I started cleaning out my pigsty disorganized chaotic studio so I have more room to make art.
Happy April 12 to you!

7:56 AM, April 13, 2006  
Blogger whimsical_fantasies said...

Hey Jaimie!
Happy Birthday to your sis!

Gosh, such a lovely room dotted with your works. I'm still bowled over by your awesome art!

5:20 PM, April 13, 2006  
Blogger Dank said...

Whoa... it's a year already? Haha

Interested in fish a year ago eh? =P

12th April to you too.

9:20 PM, April 13, 2006  
Blogger whimsical_fantasies said...

Still interested in blue tangs. They'd probably die in my hands and they're expensive to upkeep, so it's best not to rear them.

Hm...now that you've mentioned it, didn't Daniel say he'd put together a tank for me? -raises an eyebrow- =D

11:52 PM, April 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home