Monday, April 17, 2006

Indulgence

I'm honoured to be the legal witness at Vern's pending marriage at the ROM. As such, I took Vern to Ritz Couture and being on good terms with the boss, a comprehensive package was bagged on Vern's behalf.
Since Vern and I are mad about green at the moment, this was a no-brainer. All that needs to be done is to shorten the length of the gown.

The rest of the day was spent on frittering cash away. At Mango, I bought 2 pairs of cropped shorts at $98 while Vern got hers at $50. That wasn't the only item we purchased together. In all, we had the same chiffon halters at Future State, white capris at Giordano, grey cropped shorts at Osmose and white sequinned singlets. Almost caving into temptation, I stopped myself from purchasing the $100 lingerie set that Vern and I have been lusting over for a month. I'll wait a week or two before bagging that. I'm crossing my fingers that it won't be sold out by then. From the latest range of Wacoal, it has a pretty green butterfly applique attached to the strap and the waisband of the g-string. Lovely!
Exhilarated from our shopping blitz. Being the vainpot that I am, this chain from B'Dazzled at Wisma Atria was put on immediately after its purchase. Originally priced at $129, it was now on sale. Vern too, changed into her white URS sandals upon purchase.
Spot Mich!
Voila, a match!
I'm the cow and Vern's the grass!

2 Comments:

Blogger Dank said...

Someone's feeling rich eh? heh... Enjoy your new purchases!

8:07 PM, April 19, 2006  
Blogger whimsical_fantasies said...

Not as rich as someone else....=D
I'm sure you had your moments of happy shopping over there too!

1:55 AM, April 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home