Monday, May 22, 2006

The First & The Second

In the world of interwoven coincidences, this has got to take the cake.
  • The First is in the same profession as I am. (gasp)
  • My primary school classmate is The First's colleague.
  • So is my friend from secondary school.
  • The Second was from the same class as the aforementioned friend from primary school.
  • As known to all, the Second is also in the same profession.
  • In fact, I had been in the same office as the Second's mother in my previous company.
  • I was acquainted with the First and Second on separate occasions at the age of 5 and 7 respectively.
  • The First and Second lived within the same vicinity as I did.
  • The First and Second were eventually in the same junior college as I was.
  • Fast forward to this current moment, three of us are in the same profession.
  • If that's not freaky enough, consider this - the First and Second share the same name.
Uh huh.
Yeah.

4 Comments:

Blogger Leion said...

Someone said that you know everybody in your 6th degree of friends. I wonder if this is true

2:44 AM, May 22, 2006  
Blogger whimsical_fantasies said...

I wonder too. =)

8:02 PM, May 22, 2006  
Blogger Dank said...

?!
-blur look-

2:31 PM, May 29, 2006  
Blogger whimsical_fantasies said...

welcome to Mich's world of coincidences, where no plot is too inconceivable. =D

5:46 PM, May 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home