Sunday, May 07, 2006

Oops, I Did It Again!

Vern needed to shop for her ROM shoes. Who else did she drag along but moi? While Vern satisfied herself with her shoes & Guess skirt, yours truly went on a spending spree. For the second time in a week, the two madcaps were together again.We started the day at noon and reached home at midnight.

Fresh at noon.
Mich & Vern....
...two fanatics...
...after 10 hours of shopping..The vainpot in a solo shot.
At Mango, I bought my shortest skirt ever. I think I look like a bloated hippo. -_-
My first Stussy skirt....
...and its discreet label tucked at the hem
What I bagged at Future State: A laced corset tube top...
...and a plain white tube with lace trimmings at the hems.
My splurge on this pair of shoes from Nine West......
....I must stop spending...
....but I just love these blue slippers!
A Wacoal slip.....
and its matching bottom...
Another Wacoal slip. Cute!New additions to Mich's ever-expanding mass of accessories

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home