Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Seafolly Temptations

Lovely Seafolly Bikini Set
(featured separately, not on the model)


I tried on the aforementioned Seafolly Taonga set at the Suntec boutique. It was perfect, albeit the rather costly price tagged to it. The halter top was $166 while the belted hipster boyleg would set one back by $135. It didn't take a genius to calculate the total cost - a whopping $300 for a bikini set!

Scouring swimwear sites religiously took me to this fantastic site - one of Seafolly's two online stores in Australia that shipped to Singapore with just an approximate shipping cost of $8. The greatest lure was of course, the price. The exact set found on this site was a mere fraction of the inflated price tag in Singapore.

The halter top was S$85 and the boyleg with belt was S$78.
What's fantastic was the fact that this Seafolly Taonga set was :
(a) Authentic & genuine
(b) Sold directly from the Seafolly store and not a second-hand goodness-knows-where-it-had-gone product.
(c) Available in the colour I'd wanted - Mint
(d) Available in my size - 8 for the top, 10 for the bottom
(e) Shipping took less than 2 weeks.

So, why am I still twiddling my thumbs? Well, for a practical reason - Would I have the opportunity to utilize it?
Gosh, I'm fighting the temptation to ship it from Australia!

Additionally, this set below caught my eye :
As you can see, I've a penchant for halter bikini tops and plain hipster boylegs adorned with belts. Any sponsors? =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home