Friday, August 25, 2006

I Hate You


... For not fighting.
... For not trying.
... For not telling.
... For not admitting.
... For not denying.
... For the false hopes.
... For shattering me at the brink of it.
... For picking me up when you should have just left me alone.
... For leaving.
... For returning.
... For assuming.
... For manipulating.
... For being manipulated.
... For knowing.
... For feigning.
... For being close.
... For being distant.
... For the smudged boundaries.
... For the prattle.
... For the silence.
... For this.
... For naught.

I hate you because we knew.
I knew. You knew.

I hate you.
Because you meant all to me.
And you took everything from me
When you said nothing at all.

"I hate the way I don't hate you. Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all."[10 Things I Hate About You]

But mostly,
I hate you because I loved you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home