Wednesday, September 06, 2006

我离不开他

音乐嘀嗒嘀嗒嘀嗒
As melodious refrains reverberate,
舞步踢踏踢踏踢踏
The masquerade keeps a steady tempo.
每一步都是悲伤的挣扎
Each step belies a struggle
带着牵挂
Stringed with yearning -
谁都不想先停下
Neither wishing to stop.

我穿着纯白的薄纱
A virginal white veil I don,
跟着他旋转在灯下
Twirling with him under the lights
知道是最后一次拥着他
Knowing it'd be the last time I'd hold him
日出后就应该
At the break of dawn, I should
试着忘了要试着忘了他
Try my best to forget him

我
离不开他
Unable to tear myself apart from him,
也留不住他
Neither am I able to make him stay.
心像空荡大厅
My heart bears a semblance of the vast emptiness in the hallway
一切就要蒸发
The end is soon nigh.

我
离不开他
Unable to tear myself apart from him,
风留不住沙
In accordance to the wind which grasps not grains of sand
远去里的牵挂
A pining far beyond
是思念的时差
A yearning in between
跟寂寞对话
Makes conversation with loneliness

我留不住他
Unable to make him stay,
我还在想他
I'm still thinking of him.
现在好想他
Missing him at this moment.
好想他

I miss him so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home