Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Busy 20 Feb!

After two weeks of faithful spring-cleaning and tossing out loads of junk on a daily basis, my humble abode was finally spick and span.
An overview of my home, taken with normal flash.
A more accurate view.
Toiletries neatly stacked.
my clean bathroom!

First to pop in was Ailing & her family at 11am. The children had a whale of a time snacking on the new year goodies. Thereafter was a visit from my best friend since kindergarten, Tricia, at 1pm. In tow was her husband, Rumin (a really nice and humble chap), her 2 children (Issac & Joshua) & her parents. Tricia's a true blue tai tai who's married an Indonesian Chinese and spends her days in Indonesia doing nothing but indulging in shopping.
I took a short nap after that. Dinner was at 6pm at a Chinese restaurant with the typical dinner of 10 courses.

Mich & Patrick with his daughter, Shiling

Mich with Patrick's wife, Xiuping & their daughter, Shiling

Ailing with her 3rd child, Stacia & Patrick with his only child, Shiling. Aren't the girls cute?!

Dinner was a prelude to a trip to the mall where we watched the movie, Protege, which ended at midnight.

I was totally exhausted by the time I stepped foot into my home again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home