Saturday, March 31, 2007

A Buzz From Leion.

Slogged till 9.30pm today without stopping. (yes, i'd forgotten about lunch again)

Bushed and worn out, it didn't help that I was running a slight fever and the sniffles were making their presence felt. (You know what happens once my nose starts to drip!)

I had a stack of compositions to mark and return to the pupils currently under my training course. It wasn't a problem, save for the fact that I'd have to stir at 6am.

Hunger. Stress. Work. Limited Time.

Then, a smile broke out amidst the frenzy.

Leion had called as promised! All the way from Oz! It was really good to hear your voice again, hao peng you! Apologies for not being able to rattle as long as I'd like to due to pressing work schedule!

Thanks for the sweet effort! =)
[p/s: sweet dreams now... lights out! Less than 5 hours of sleep left!]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home