Friday, March 30, 2007

L is for Leion, my hao peng you.

It's been a few weeks since Leion's left for Oz.

While email is available, he is neither online nor contactable on his local cell phone. Neither has his blog been updated.

One of my key pillars in life, alongside the likes of Kris & Alex, these three never fail to keep me rooted and are unafraid to express their opinions, even though the truth can be unpleasant at times. I call them my Tripod Stand.

With Kris in Melbourne and Leion in Sydney, I'm left with Alex who's busy juggling work with his CSR duties. I used to call Kris at any time of the day just to talk and vice versa. Alex has the knack of cracking me up with loads of nonsense even though I may be bogged by other worries. -Big Hugs for Botokoo-

With Kris and Leion gone, there's a weird void. Perhaps I've become dependent on them subconsciously, running to these good friends whenever I encounter a problem. Leion and I would share our frustrations with each other on a daily (when possible) basis or whine about certain pressing issues. In short, Leion's a very dear friend.

Hao peng you, you're really missed here.
Counting down to May when you'll return.

Goodnight, wherever you may be in Sydney.

1 Comments:

Blogger Leion said...

Though I am not on msn, my google talk is always on(during office hours). I still read all your blog updates everyday... And, I can still be reached via my cellphone... Maybe I can give you a call tonight, after dinner...

5:31 PM, March 30, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home