Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Tinkering.

Best Days - Matt White
Do you believe in love at first sight?
I think you do.
We're hanging out with one another.
Those are the best days of my life.

Avril Lavigne - Fall To Pieces
And I don't want to fall to pieces
I just want to sit and stare at you
I don't want to talk about it
And I don't want a conversation
I just want to cry in front of you
I don't want to talk about it
Coz I'm in Love With you

Crash Poets - Goodbye
I turned left - but you turned right
Only one-way roads on this stretch of life
We can't back up or turn back time
Out of sight - not out of mind
You made a choice
So wave goodbye
I'm not turning back.

I think about you everyday (goodbye)
On ragged roads to better days (goodbye)
I see your picture in my head (goodbye)
I think I'll miss you
But you'll never see me again

Your letter said - You found your place
Somewhere else, with another face
Written words like razor blades
Slashing all my hope away
I'd bleed to death from paper cuts
But the road is calling me

Corrinne May - If You Didn't Love Me
You and I walk beside each other day after day
But there's so much inside me, I never get to say
My life would be so empty
With nothing left to feel
If you didn't love me
If you didn't love me

Vertical Horizon - Best I Ever Had
But it's not so bad
You're only the best I ever had
You don't need me back
You're just the best I ever had

And it may take some time to
Patch me up inside
But I can't take it so I
Run away and hide
And I may find in time that
You were always right
You're always right

So you sailed away
Into a grey sky morning...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home