Thursday, September 13, 2007

I'll Wake From The Spell.



Anyone who's seen us
Knows what's going on between us
It doesn't take a genius
To read between the lines

And what about the laughter
The happy ever after?

We Could Be In Love - Lea Salonga & Brad Kane

-------------------------------------

That was then.

Would it be easier if skeletons were unleashed from their closet?
Would it drum less incessantly if nobody(-ies, if the suffix were possible) had mentioned that Your gestures and overtures were blatant?
Would it be easier to walk away had I not been strung with strains of nought?

It's no use crying over spilt milk.
And so, I shan't.

I'm blessed because He loves me.
But I wish You had told the Truth.

2 Comments:

Blogger Leion said...

Look forward to the future :)

9:16 PM, September 15, 2007  
Blogger whimsical_fantasies said...

thank you, my dear friend! =)

4:08 PM, September 16, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home