Sunday, September 16, 2007

Jumping on the Facebook wagon.

Ok, so I've succumbed to the fad in the name of Facebook, adding to the extensive list of sites to log in / view on a daily basis :
  • Facebook
  • Friendster
  • Flickr - I've just renewed my paid account! =)
  • Multiply - a relatively obscure site which I've been using to store my songs for the last couple of years! Thanks to Del for sharing this secret!
  • MySpace - I've forgotten the password to the recent account created to replace the previous account of which the password had slipped my mind. Hmmm.....
  • eSnips - an alternative site to imeem for streaming and listening to songs.
  • Tagged - dragged in by my secondary school pal, Tally. Tagged has an avalanche of people waiting to pander to your ego. A strange phenomenon.
  • Hotmail & Gmail - self-explanatory
  • MSN Messenger - daily lifeline. Heh.
  • Yahoo Geocities - storage of compressed songs.
  • YouTube - for mindless entertainment
  • Google Video - for full-length videos of American politics and global issues.
  • eBay & Yahoo Auctions - where I rid of unwanted stuff.
  • Digg / del.icio.us. / Technorati / ZDNet / Download.com - self-explanatory to seasoned bloggers
  • DeviantArt - an addicitive site for artworks of different genres.
  • International Herald Tribune - for politically objective news ( read: articles you won't be getting in the Straits Times on local and global issues. )
  • Google News / BBC / CNN - news for the masses.
  • PoemHunter & Literature.org - where strings of words romance me. =)
  • NationalGeographic / Discovery / History.com - my daily fixation on cable television & the web.
  • HistoryNet - History magazine. Yes, I am a history geek.
  • Blogger - Erm, duh?
Should it pose any surprise that I spend a fraction of my time online? -.-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home