Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Time, Scarcely.

Scarcely has this week passed and I've received the following :
  • Jack : Hey, Mei! When are we ever going to meet up?! (*mei = younger sis)
  • Del : Hey Mich, doing anything? Busy as usual?
  • Bryan : You're never free to meet up!
  • Diana : When on earth will you be free?!
  • Kris : I called you a zillion times from Melbourne, but you didn't pick up the phone!
  • Tricia : Lady, you're so busy! Never free for breakfast, lunch nor dinner! I haven't seen you since my return from Indonesia!
  • Sandra : Yo sista, postpone again? :-(
Apologies to the abovementioned people. Bogged with work. Sinking in quicksand. Would love to meet up with anyone / everyone. All I need is Time! (Note: Mich only has time when sleeping hours kick in on most days.)

Would someone kindly hand a few sunshine hours to Mich? =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home