Saturday, October 13, 2007

Letting Go.

Turning away, walking.
Moving on, not glancing over.
Standing in the face of the open seas
Arms yearning to be free.

I breathe.
A smile.
The wind -
Tickles my ears.
Gurgles.

A walk in the sand,
Come with me.
Yesterday, its sediments rue.

Tell me.
No - Wait.
Don't.

Cup your face,
That I have.
Coffee and lingers,
Those we've shared.

Look, this sidewalk streaks a meander.
You.
With Me.

Listen.
The fragmented minor.
Dwells.

My palms -
With Yours they blend.

Wants. Needs. Musts.
Above all, Love.
Yours.

Happy, Are You?
Loved, I am.
Happy was I
When I was loved by You.

Come, sit with me.
Let's build sandcastles
And play and laugh and laugh and play
Till the sea beckons the sun.

We shall knock these down,
Wrinkle our toes in soaked shoes,
Blanket us in the sand
And close our eyes.

Drifts before we stir.
Awake, we will.

Then.

You will be You.
And I, be I.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home