Friday, November 02, 2007

Caution : Dripping With Sarcasm.

I'm sick of trying to prove my point constantly, tired of being undermined. If you think you're better, so be it. Yes, laud your achievements to the world. Magnify your success while downplaying / scoffing / dismissing /________ mine, if you please. After all, who could match up to Your Royal Highness?

If an additional friend lights your world, I applaud you. If mere lip service boosts your ego, I celebrate your hauteur.

Whom I know of, Whom I'm related to, Of Whom is What in Which Company/Ministry/Department is not of your concern, despite your attempts at dropping names to impress.

"You know, my friend, XXX is going to take his Masters, you know, blah, blah, blah."

Well, let me see now....Vern is taking her PhD, Edward's in the midst of his PhD, my cousin's a university lecturer with a PhD...need I go on? Ooh, yes, Vern. The girl who's always with me. You must have dismissed her as a simpleton, haven't you?

Suffice to say, you're under the impression that you're a capable leader with associates and a wide social circle. Think again. Who was there for you amidst your desolation? Who had made the sacrifices, taken the plunge & piled the pickets on your behalf?

Oh, well, well, well....It wasn't your associates, nope. It wasn't your fair-weathered friends. It was an insignificant figure, aka M-E, wasn't it?

Now, what do you know?

*scoffs*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home