Monday, December 31, 2007

Jolly New Year's Eve, Everyone!

Yes, I do owe myself a tonne of pics to be uploaded.
  • Birthday
  • Anniversary
  • X'mas
And tomorrow's New Year's Eve?

I'm sick of all the celebrations.....why, wouldn't you? I've had all the above within a month!

Initial purile ecstasy has been mowed over by the enthusiasm of a plateau.

Why don't you, my dear reader, try celebrating virtually every week and let me know the outcome (aside from a few thousand bucks down the drain) ?

As such, forgive me should I deliver a piercing stare to anyone who utters, "Why didn't you celebrate New Year's Eve?" , "How can you be sick of celebrating?" and the like.

Have the party of your life, my dear reader!

I guess I'll be huddling somewhere in peace.

With the One who Loves Me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home