Monday, March 03, 2008

In Moments Like This.

As I was typing away nonchalantly, a small voice spoke to me within,
"My child, I love you very much. Do not run away from me."

For the first time in my life, I'd heard this voice and I was initially startled.

And I know.

The unhealed hurts and the unmet needs so often preached about;
The irony of the situation;
The abrupt transience that shambled;
The bitterness that has taken root and flourished;

It has been years and this unhappiness dwells because of the Unknown. The Unknown speaks not the Truth, and the Truth upon which the Untold was based, awaits the Spoken. But Time steals away at the Spoken, robs it of its voice and silences it to a quiet lull, occasionally with a spurt or two, unprecedented. Renewing hope upon its wave to the rock that snares.

Again.
And again.
And again.

This trial will run its due course.

Perhaps it is time for a change.
To forget a childhood forged.
To forget -
Everything.

"Call me deeper into Your name. The river that flows from the Holy place. Wash over me, cleansing me through.
My greatest love is You."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home