Tuesday, March 11, 2008

婚礼 Wedding



词曲: 蓝智峰

(女)那教堂钟声太微弱 却敲痛心中的伤口
(Female) The bells chime gently, masking the throbbing pain within.
台上庄严典礼 纪念我输得彻底
A solemn ceremony cements my loss.
(男)他揭开你面纱时候 一枚戒指将你紧扣
(Male) As he lifts your veil, a ring seals your fate.
掌声将我吞没
The following applause drowns my soul.

(女)面带笑容和你握手
(Female) With this facade, I smile and shake your hand.
(男) 祝福你们的生活
(Male) Wishing you eternal bliss
(合)怎却 那泪莫名地流
(All) Yet, why do these tears fall?

(男)你洁白的婚礼 你多么的美丽 台下我的独角戏
(Male) A wedding pure, your beauty transcends the pantomime of my own.
(女)走进院子里 昨天的回忆
(Female) Steps retracing sands of Yesterday.
(合)如今随着花儿慢慢凋零
(All) With time, these will wilt like flowers do.
(男)你庄严的婚礼
(Male) Your solemn wedding
(女)我演出的悲剧
(Female) My lead role in this tragedy
(合)最后唯一的结局
(All) Culminating in finality.

(女)教堂的钟声 梦已破碎
(Female) Dreams are shattered as the bells chime.
(合)祝福声中听叶儿随风飞
(All) Amidst polite pleasantries, do the leaves scatter in the wind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home