Friday, May 23, 2008

Drifting


Blogging from Mich's phone -

Here I am, on the metal clunk that transports me from one world to another. Faces across betray little emotion. Some kind of ennui descends with a shrouded silence.

Each furrow tells of a story, one that I don't and will never know. The blank slate guises colourful palettes splattered with random splotches.

I am no different.

Stepping out, each stride surges with the crosses repressed.

A smile, with the hint of a sneer, wraps itself in the corner of my mouth.
Just because I choose not to tell,
It does not mean all is well.

And I must be going, for my bus is here for yet another pointless transition.

Maybe I think too much. Along the sidewalk, there's sunshine aplenty. The rainbow, however, is nowhere near.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home