Monday, June 23, 2008

Change.

Things that I want to change :
  • Phone - my old trusty Sony Ericsson k800i (the first 3G phone of SE's cybershot camera phones) has been with me since Oct 2006.
  • Camera - My canon ixus 750i did a kamikaze at One Fullerton last month.
Things that I need to change :
  • NoneMy phone's working fine and it's quite hard to beat the functions embedded in the Sony Ericsson k800i. The 3.2 megapixel camera's good enough for fun & random shots, sending SMSes is a breeze, it stores a tonne of my mp3s which I blast in the bathroom while showering (thanks to its speakerphone mode), I read the International Herald Tribune on the train, Google is at my fingertips (which I use religiously!) and yes, I even blog on my phone.
By now, apparently, most phones are equipped with these, save for the lack of the mandatory 3.2 megapixel camera. Suffice to say, the push factor is sorely lacking.
  • Ditto for the camera. It's still working in perfect condition, notwithstanding the dent in the rim of the lens.
Things that I don't need but have changed :
  • Designer togs - Calvin Klein sweater, Armani blouse, Guess T-shirt & 3 pairs of Guess shoes and a load more which elude my memory at the moment. (No thanks to the ongoing Great Singapore Sale)
  • Bags - One Louis Vuitton, one Gucci and one Longchamp are coming right up when Vern returns from her conference in London/Paris.
Things that I must and will change :
  • You - It's been too long and I'm not waiting, lingering around for you to cast your attention on me for a fleeting moment.
I used to live for You. Not anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home