Monday, June 23, 2008

Mich Is Listening To...



  1. Lifehouse - Storm (Acoustic)

    How long have I been in this storm?
    So overwhelmed by the ocean's shapeless form
    Water's getting harder to tread
    With these waves crashing over my head

    If I could just see you
    Everything would be all right
    If I'd see you
    This darkness would turn to light

    And I will walk on water
    And you will catch me if I fall
    And I will get lost into your eyes
    And everything will be all right
    Wverything is all right

    I know you didn't bring me out here to drown
    So why am I ten feet under and upside down
    Barely surviving has become my purpose
    Cause I'm so used to living underneath the surface


  2. Lifehouse - From Where You Are

    So far away from where you are
    These miles have torn us worlds apart
    And I miss you, yeah I miss you

    So far away from where you are
    I’m standing underneath the stars
    And I wish you were here

    I miss the years that were erased
    I miss the way the sunshine would light up your face
    I miss all the little things
    I never thought that they’d mean everything to me
    Yeah I miss you
    And I wish you were here

    I feel the beating of your heart
    I see the shadows of your face
    Just know that wherever you are
    Yeah, I miss you
    And I wish you were here

  3. Lifehouse - Breathing (Acoustic)

    I'm finding my way back to sanity again,
    Though I don't really know what I'm going to do when I get there.
    Take a breath and hold on tight,
    Spin around one more time,
    And gracefully fall back to the arms of Grace.

    'Cause I am hanging on every word you say,
    And even if you don't want to speak tonight
    That's alright, alright with me.
    'Cause I want nothing more
    Than to sit outside Heaven's door
    And listen to you breathing,
    It's where I want to be.
    (Yeah) Where I want to be.

    I'm looking past the shadows in my mind into the truth and I'm,
    Trying to identify the voices in my head.
    God, which one's you?
    Let me feel one more time what it feels like to feel alive,
    And break these calluses off of me,
    One more time.

~~ A song is a pillow to lay your heart on. ~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home