Thursday, July 24, 2008

What Is It With Men?

Apologies if you belong to the other side of the gender fence, but grazing on this side has not been smooth for species of my kind.

  • Friend A : Has cancelled her wedding which is scheduled in March 2009.
  • Friend T : After a whirlwind romantic trip to Disneyland last month & introducing her to his family after 6 years, her now-you-see-him-now-you-don't partner has dumped her rather unceremoniously.
  • Friend D : The normally affable cute girl has been sobbing over her Caucasian boyfriend who has called it off abruptly.

Then, well, there's You.

What is it with men?

I don't get it.

Straight-talking me cannot fathom why capable Friend A with a skyrocketing salary, as-cute-as-a-button Friend T with loads of suitors and uber rich but humble Friend D should suffer like this.

Perhaps I deserve my shorter end of the stick with You, since You were never mine from the start.

Men.

It's time to get over them.
(Well, save for my Man, naturally.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home