Saturday, November 01, 2008

Waking Up. Why?

This is what today looks like.

5.33 am : Logged off the computer.

6.20 am: Tried to sleep.

7.18 am: Glanced at alarm clock. Closed my eyes again.

11.34 am: Woke up with a startle. The clock read 11.34am. Threw the covers on.

12.48pm : Eyes fluttered open. Was it evening? No, 12.48pm

1.02pm : Logged onto computer. Microwaved macaroni with cheese.

1.07pm : Glued to Jon Stewart, Stephen Colbert, Obama, Huffington Post, International Herald Tribune, Sarah Silverman, Jimmy Kimmel, McCain, Sarah Palin, Bill Clinton, Saks Fifth Avenue, SNL, Tina Fey, Conan O'Brien, David Letterman, Facebook, Blogger.

6.46pm : Still on Blogger. Apparently. Duh. Wrote a song earlier, somewhat inspired by a detached notion of distance.

Well, it's 6.47pm now.

I think I'll stay in for the day. Again.

I've been holing myself up at home since Monday.

And I don't know why.

Did You? Have You? Were You? Are You? Do You know? What if? Should I? You did. Happy, ah yes, Happy. Still? Were we? Will we? Is there? Am I? Will You? Why did..? Can I? Must we?

= sigh =

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home