Wednesday, November 12, 2008

"You", I Love Loved.

You.

An abitrary concept.

Lacking in tangible strains, one strives to put together what the logical mind seeks.

The amygdala, however, is rather happy to spew sporadic temperaments, effecting the indvidual as such.

At this point of intersection, one can draw no parallel between Now and Then, for the oscillation of the pendulum is far too erratic.

Thus, one remains wishing, hoping, waiting. The continuous struggle to stay afloat.

And one day,

maybe, just maybe,

one will release the clutch and embrace the depths of the ocean while the log is free to drift along towards the horizon.

"It's not that I won't miss
But I will have to leave one day.
And when I'm gone,
I don't want you to be sad. " -- [ what You said ]

they may say I'm holding onto something from the past
Coz they know that nothing in this life will ever last.

I've been running down the mountain side alone
I've been stuck out in the rain and in the cold
I've been going down lonely streets
I've been climbing up the mountain

these days and these moments have passed
then we're gone

[ Binocular - You ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home