Monday, March 30, 2009

What A Sunday!

Prego's at Fairmont melted our hearts.

Sandra (affectionately known as my Sista) and I trilled deliriously in between mouthfuls of distinctively delectable edibles. As we've been through thick and thin since our days in Anglican High, an afternoon together was much cherished. The bill of $120 was a tad pricy for lunch but the company was certainly worth it.

Towards the late evening, Esther caught up with me for a little window shopping which bubbled coincidences thereafter - walking into (literally) my Indonesian tai tai best friend as I yawned (I know. Incredulous, eh?), moving a few steps ahead only to have my Da-Ge ( Big Bro, a close friend who used to write 10-12 pages of letters to me) sneak up behind to tap my shoulder and break into a big grin.

I thought that Changi would spell a dry end to the spotted faces.

Boy was I wrong. Who should stumble across my path upon arrival but my fomer colleague-cum-Band Instructor?

Dinner was spent on ruminating frames gone by.

Post-dinner, Mich's feet pattered unconsciously to the place she loved - the Beach.

She stood and marvelled at the distant lights defining waters afar, her gaze transfixed upon the unknown stretch beyond.

A curve crept across her mien.

Then, she left.

Where were You today?
How was Your Sunday?
Mich would love to know. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home