Sunday, June 21, 2009

Come, Now Is The Time.

Come, now is the time to worship.
Come, now is the time to lift your heart.
Come, just as you are to worship.
Come, just as you are before your God.
Come.


30 June 2009

An epiphany descended upon me when I embarked on my spiritual rampage. In search of a new haven, I was led to a thinly-guised entity masquerading as a place of worship.

The self is miniscule in the Big Picture.

My pain and struggles are but a fragment of what is to be done.

There are more important issues to address.

God first, Mich last.

And so, I'm staying put.

To fight for what is right.

For God.

Not for myself.


======================================

21 June 2009

I'm seeking an alternative.

To that which has been my safe haven for 22 years.

To leave a place which has become a comfortable snuggle with its sights, sounds and people isn't easy.

But as D. Foo says, if edification has ceased to fill the spiritual life, leave and find another before one begins to draw away from God.

Staying on intensifies pain and internal struggles.

Its familiarity reeks of yesterdays -
Those which I'm desperately trying to forget, bury and move on.

I will begin my search.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home