Saturday, June 06, 2009

Tenaciously Selfish.

Make no mistake.

I'm here to rant.

That's right.

While I have no qualms about getting my Man to fetch my peers home after a day of shopping, (mind you, Vern lives in Yishun while Ting resides in Hougang) and The Man himself sends his colleagues home whenever He can (yes, even to Kranji!), it's rather sad to say that there exists selfish people who roll out excuses pedestrian enough to induce jaw-dropping spasms.

I know the above was quite a mouthful but trepid fluctuations within have limited the capacity for coherence.

Oops, there I go again.

Someone who lives a mere three stops away from me has just shoved the words "Can you come to my place instead? Will be a little grouchy about having to make a detour to yours" into my eyeballs. This comes after the particular person announced of her plans to gatecrash my gathering tomorrow. See where I'm coming from?

Know what? I'll book a cab as usual.

My pride is worth more than your ride.

Psst...just so you'll know, we have a car too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home